Brand Ignite are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation the data controller is:
Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 07944773
Registered address: West Walk Building, 110 Regent Road, Leicester LE1 7LT
Any questions you may have on how we use your data can be directed to Data Protection Officer, Brand Ignite, 3 Dover Street, Leicester LE1 6PW.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
How do we use personal data?
Brand Ignite complies with its obligations where personal data is concerned by keeping it up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data we hold.
In the course of our market research projects, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to specific market research projects we have commissioned
- Video and/or audio footage of any research you participate in
- Information contained in or relating to communication between you and Brand Ignite for instance through our website, chat, forms, social media, email, telephone or other means
We require this information for internal record keeping and to support our market research work.
With your consent, we may periodically provide marketing information by email, which we believe will be of benefit, including invitations to take part in market research, news and company updates.
How do we control your personal information?
Personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, with your explicit permission. We will not share data with third parties, except where your explicit written permission is given.
Brand Ignite will keep your data until consent is withdrawn or the project to which consent is given, is completed. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which the we hold about you; The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that we provide the data subject with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
All requests relating to the above may be made in writing to Brand Ignite, 3 Dover Street, Leicester LE1 6PW or via email to email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office about our processing of your data, details on the process for which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/make-a-complaint
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.